Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Horses




Okay, so our neighbor has 6 horses. In fact, she's a really nice lady from England and she has a cool accent. She has show horses that she rode in the 1996 olympics! Isn't that cool? So we go up to the horses and feed them carrots... The black horse's name is Gus Gus, its Colt's fave.
That white lining around the fence is electric fence, so the horses don't jump the fences. I shocked myself on it of course. But it didn't really hurt because I'm so bad-A.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for sharing your blog:) The gate is so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meliss! It looks like you guys are loving it! I be the kids are having a blast running around in all that fresh air! We miss you and I'm so glad you're blogging so we can at least see what you're doing instead of only seeing you four times a year! :) Happy Anza!!

    ReplyDelete