Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trailor-ific!



So yes, we live in a double wide. And I'm loving it. I've coined a new term, 'trailorific'. So when something is just SO double wide and you gotta just laugh, you say, "TRAILOR-IFIC!". Here are a few pics...
*Decorating for Halloween in a double wide is so cool. Check out the awesome 99cent window stickers from Winco...trailorific!
*The other pic is a view from the street coming up to our house. Ha. The whole 10 acres is completely fenced in. Its so great to just let the boys, the dog and chickens run around wherever.

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Trailorific! With that attitude I think you are going to have a fabulous adventure! Thanks for sharing your adventures with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracks me up. Trailorific! I'm going to use it. You are so funny girl.

    ReplyDelete