Thursday, August 9, 2012

Raw local honey

I have fallen in love with raw local honey. This year it is Alfalfa honey from Coachella. A lady from school gets it per gallon from a guy. Last year I gave all my beautiful honey away in decorated jelly jars for Christmas favors. So this time, I got two gallons just to be safe! I love local honey. It is great for allergies and it is healing during the sicko months of winter colds... And I appreciate bees so much after I have learned how efficient and hard working they are... Save the bees!



2 comments:

  1. How's about you hook a sister up? Who's your supplier? :) No, Seriously, who is YOUR SUPPLIER? :D I'd love to get my hands on that junk! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Laura, the stalker. Like I said before, I love to read your blog as I'm fascinated by your new life as a farmer :) I'd also love to know where the lady gets the honey. The raw honey I buy at the store is definitely not local, and I need all the help I can get with allergies. Stephanie, aren't you going vegan? Or is it another Stephanie?

    ReplyDelete